I stand amazed at how so many people have no literal nor logical concept of what it takes to start, or maintain a business. They're so blinded by their OWN lifelong accomplishments, they have altogether forgotten how LONG it actually TOOK them just to get to the level of BROKE they're at now. 10, 20, 30 years? They'll stand back, cover their mouths, snicker, scoff, laugh and talk poorly of those who have dreams other than their own. Imagine how many did the same to Steve Jobs, Donald Trump and mister King nerd himself MICROSOFT MAN… Word gets back to me...very often from those who believe in my dream, succeed or fail... Saying to me...I heard someone say this about your plans...and everyone started laughed uncontrollably. Every time I get into my Convertible... travel the road ways...or just turn my TV on from across the room... I'm reminded each day, that there ARE those, some who may have gone on to the grave, that held ON to their crazy dream, despite all those who saw them, as others see myself. Imagine the first time, the GREATEST attorney in Greenville county, Bryan Ramey told someone HIS plans for life... Or imagine when my long time friend, Tim Cross said HE was gonna own the greatest auto detail shop in Greenville... Or how about Diana Watson Fox Carolina when she told someone where she hoped to be today.. Imagine the laughter behind the man who put an internal combustion kerosene engine on a wooden frame and drove it down main street for the first time.. My moral to this post is.... Instead of seeking the approval of the multitudes in agreement of certain failure of someone's dream... Go to the dreamer...and say...ya know, I think this idea of yours is CRAZY! But I'm with you...! Succeed or fail...! No matter what... We all know there is a greater possibility of failure than to be successful...so the last thing we need is for someone close to us, to keep reminding us of that fact, when in turn...we remind OURSELVES of this a million times every single day.... ------------- Unknown My blog for the month... Bobby |
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Ignore the laughter.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment