Remember young ladies....cute and handsome doesn't pay the bills... Just because a 16 year old drives a $35,000 car that mommy and daddy bought him, doesn't make him a catch... Remember... you NEVER really own something that was given to you...don't believe this? Earning your OWN value takes years...not by a continuous handout from someone who already has earned their worth... I could have never made it to where I am now, without others helping me...I thank God for them...but they all knew I was trying so hard to make it to where I am now... Life is hard...especially in a single parent home..my mom raised my brother and myself alone since we were 7 and 11.. Very few things were given to us...but we were so happy to have all we needed... Love isn't an emotion! Not even close...love is a tangible VERB! A hard working man that loves God...and has a dream in his heart of becoming better is where foreverafter begins... With all my heart.... |
Monday, May 5, 2014
But mom and dad...I LOVE him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment