My entire life...I've been kicked...walked on...pushed...beat down and tried by fire.. And after I made the decision many years ago to kick back...walk back across....push back and use the same fire against the ones who struck the match on the back of my head... I soon found out who my true friends were.... Nope....I won't be pushed anymore... And if you want a fight...walk onto my canvas... but remember.. when you crawl through the ropes into MY ring.. be prepared for the fight of your life....because "I" don't run home crying to mommy..... Anymore... Sound harsh for a minister? God has formed me into an warrior.. with a soft heart for the lost.. And I'm thankful for this... I've never claimed to be perfect...nor will I ever be.... But without a .. I am forgiven and truly blesse.d.. |
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
CHRISTIAN WARRIOR...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment